The increment angle is 0.2 rad/s for 3.5 secs. So, this covers 0.7 rads which equals 45 degrees roughly. How does it BB8 rotate 90 degrees? Kindly help figure this out. Thank you!

PS: I've verified that time.sleep() python library takes secs, and ros takes radians in twist msg

asked 19 Jan, 18:48

ashe15avijit%40gmail.com's gravatar image

ashe15avijit...
accept rate: 0%

Hello!

First of all, apologies for the late reply. The BB8 simulation has a known error in the odometry plugin. This affects to the rotation of the robot, for instance. As you have noted, this adds an offset of more or less 45 degrees. So, in order to rotate 90 degrees, you should aim to rotate 45 degrees. Hope this answers your question!

permanent link

answered 22 Feb, 12:24

albertoezquerro%40gmail.com's gravatar image

albertoezque... ♦♦
accept rate: 16%

This quiz is totally messed up. First my robot couldn't turn 90 degrees before a discover this simulation error. So, I've tested a lot my solution (no problem found) and i have followed all specifications but a i had problems in the quiz correction and my score was terrible. After, I've compared the solution presented and there no differences (functionalities) between mine.

permanent link

answered 14 Apr, 17:01

KlebersonMeireles's gravatar image

KlebersonMei...
accept rate: 0%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×10
×7

question asked: 19 Jan, 18:48

question was seen: 753 times

last updated: 14 Apr, 17:01