Failed to load nodelet [/cmd_vel_mux] of type [yocs_cmd_vel_mux/CmdVelMuxNodelet]

Hello,

Im trying to run open ai ros package on my local machine. I have set up all the files to run roslaunch my_turtlebot2_training start_training.launch. Gazebo load up, but nothing is happening and I receive some nasty errors:

[ERROR]Failed to load nodelet [/cmd_vel_mux] of type [yocs_cmd_vel_mux/CmdVelMuxNodelet] even after refreshing the cache: According to the loaded plugin descriptions the class yocs_cmd_vel_mux/CmdVelMuxNodelet with base class type nodelet::Nodelet does not exist. Declared types are depth_image_proc/convert_metric depth_image_proc/crop_foremost depth_image_proc/disparity depth_image_proc/point_cloud_xyz depth_image_proc/point_cloud_xyz_radial depth_image_proc/point_cloud_xyzi depth_image_proc/point_cloud_xyzi_radial depth_image_proc/point_cloud_xyzrgb depth_image_proc/register image_proc/crop_decimate image_proc/crop_nonZero image_proc/crop_non_zero image_proc/debayer image_proc/rectify image_proc/resize image_publisher/image_publisher image_rotate/image_rotate image_view/disparity image_view/image laser_filters/scan_to_cloud_filter_chain nodelet_tutorial_math/Plus pcl/BAGReader pcl/BoundaryEstimation pcl/ConvexHull2D pcl/CropBox pcl/EuclideanClusterExtraction pcl/ExtractIndices pcl/ExtractPolygonalPrismData pcl/FPFHEstimation pcl/FPFHEstimationOMP pcl/MomentInvariantsEstimation pcl/MovingLeastSquares pcl/NodeletDEMUX pcl/NodeletMUX pcl/NormalEstimation pcl/NormalEstimationOMP pcl/NormalEstimationTBB pcl/PCDReader pcl/PCDWriter pcl/PFHEstimation pcl/PassThrough pcl/PointCloudConcatenateDataSynchronizer pcl/PointCloudConcatenateFieldsSynchronizer pcl/PrincipalCurvaturesEstimation pcl/ProjectInliers pcl/RadiusOutlierRemoval pcl/SACSegmentation pcl/SACSegmentationFromNormals pcl/SHOTEstimation pcl/SHOTEstimationOMP pcl/SegmentDifferences pcl/StatisticalOutlierRemoval pcl/VFHEstimation pcl/VoxelGrid

[Err] [ModelDatabase.cc:235] No tag in the model database database.config found here[Gazebo]
[Err] [ModelDatabase.cc:294] Unable to download model manifests
[Wrn] [Event.cc:61] Warning: Deleting a connection right after creation. Make sure to save the ConnectionPtr from a Connect call
[Wrn] [msgs.cc:1852] Conversion of sensor type[depth] not supported.
[Wrn] [ModelDatabase.cc:340] Getting models from This may take a few seconds.
[Wrn] [msgs.cc:1852] Conversion of sensor type[depth] not supported.
[Err] [ModelDatabase.cc:235] No tag in the model database database.config found here[Gazebo]
[Err] [ModelDatabase.cc:294] Unable to download model manifests
[Err] [ModelDatabase.cc:414] Unable to download model[model://brick_box_3x1x3/meshes/simple_box.dae]
[Err] [SystemPaths.cc:412] File or path does not exist[

It would be nice if you could help me in this.

Best regards,
Roberts

Hello,

You will have a lot of these errors that you will have to debug yourself when running on a local machine. Since The Construct has a standardized rosject platform, these issues are already taken care of.

It looks like your local system is not able to launch the nodelet /cmd_vel_mux. This might be due to missing installed packages in your ROS installation: see your output error CmdVelMuxNodelet with base class type nodelet::Nodelet does not exist. You need to investigate how to correctly build and launch something that depends on that.

Then you have gazebo model error messages. These can probably be ignored if, once you launch a simulation, you can see all the robots you want to have in there and can control

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.